Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Administrative Staff / ACCA001
The ideal candidate for the administrative officer position will have experience in all areas of the administrative function. Administrative officer oversea and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities. Administrative officer who are supervisors are included in this group.
The position’s responsibilities include oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures. Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed. Oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, purchasing, materials consumption, and management processes. Assist in preparation of operating budget, cost and maintain inventory and budgetary controls. Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports to factory manager and management. Supervise records management technicians and related staffs.
This position will report to the Factory Manager. This person must have the ability to run a human resource, accounting and purchasing office in the Director’s absence.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in business, accounting or administration required.
- Experience in a senior administrative assistant is usually required.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- 1 or more years of administrative assistant or management experienced preferred