Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Civil Engineer| CA002
The VCON culture is built around 45- year tradition of innovation, excellence, and superior customer satisfaction. Explore your career potential and future with us.
The ideal candidate for the civil engineer position will have experience in all areas of the Civil Engineering function. The position responsibilities include design analysis and calculations to support development of a variety of concrete products. Coordinate with engineers and CADD designers to prepare complete and accurate construction drawings. Prepare or assist with completion of quantity calculations and development of project cost estimates. Adhering to a specific quality control process. Assist factory manager.
- BS in Civil Engineering | Associate Degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Technology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-Starter with strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD drafting programs
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand civil/structural contract drawings
- Critical thinking skills necessary with the ability to plan ahead and conceptualize
- Capable of recognizing discrepancies with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs, primarily Word and Excel
- 1 or more years of civil engineering or management experienced preferred
Primary Location: CA-Phnom Penh
Organization: Phnom Penh Precast Construction
Pay Basis: Yearly US Dollar (USD)
Job Level: civil engineer level 1| Full-time
Job: civil engineer
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company’s policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national of origin, gender, sexual orientation, and age. This policy is applied to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensations and benefits.