IT Manager / ITHO004
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, the IT Project Manager serves to manage and lead the development, modification, enhancement, deployment of IT systems. Overall responsibilities include planning and implementation of assigned multiple projects while ensuring consistency with IT strategy, commitments and goals.
Support implementation of multiple IT projects
Engage with stakeholders to define project scope, goals, requirements, and deliverables
Promote project management concepts, methodologies, best practices
Develop project plans, establish, and meet target dates and schedules
Attendance at multi-day off-site maintenance, training sessions, weekend and evening work and response to after-hours emergency calls, may be required
Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Communicate effectively. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience managing IT infrastructure, project, systems, system implementation.
- Experience in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, CRM,
- Experience coordinating or part of cross functional team leading software development/implementation/ process optimization/cloud infrastructure
- Proficient is software and computer maintenance
- Knowledge in server, network system
- Valid driver’s license
The VCON culture is built around a 45- year tradition of innovation, excellence, and superior customer satisfaction.
Explore your career potential and future with us.
We offer a variety of roles around the region. Join us as we help our customers find the right construction materials. VCON is a place of unlimited opportunities, where talent opens door to exciting challenges in the construction field. If you are a dedicated individual, whether a new graduate or experienced professional, who is ready to move your career in a positive, exciting direction, VCON may be where you belong.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company’s policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin gender, sexual orientation, and age. This policy is applied to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation and benefits.
Additional informationCONTACT US